Historic Vienna welcomes and treasures volunteers to work one time, regularly, or for special events. It is a great way to meet new people and have fun while providing a very valuable service to your organization. Please take a moment and browse the many events and activities where we need volunteers from the list below. If you have some time to devote, we would love to hear from you. You can specify when, where and how much time you are willing to give. Thanks so much for considering this–we need your help to continue to thrive!
Please consider the following opportunities for you to help our group provide quality programs and services to our community:
- Freeman House Tours, including tours of the library and store
- Little Library – usually open once a month on Sunday afternoons
- Book sorting for our annual book sale – Saturday mornings in May and early June
- Book Sale – June 8 through June 10, 2012
- Walk on the Hill
- Special events ( reenactments, performances on the lawn, Santa Claus visits, Viva Vienna, Stroll on Church Street, Easter Egg Roll etc.)
For more information, please call (703) 938-5187.