Looking for a quality used book selection at affordable prices? Shop our Used Book Cellar located in the basement of the Freeman Store & Museum (open Wed-Sun 12-4pm).
We have: fiction, non-fiction, biography, memoir, history, classics, cooking, travel, art, gardening, classics and more plus a large collection of children’s books for all young ages.
Our prices range mostly from $1 to $3 with some items a little bit more. Book dealers are welcome to come in and shop during the week Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. Please contact us via email (HistoricViennaVa@gmail.com) to schedule an appointment.
If you’re looking for something in particular, please stop in. We just might have exactly what you’re searching for!
We welcome your book donations with a few exceptions.
Bibles & Religious workbooks
Business & Management
Games & Toys
VHS, Cassettes, CD & DVD
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DONATE BOOKS:
- We prefer donations Monday thru Friday.
- Please bring donations inside the Freeman Store during open hours. (Wed-Sun 12-4pm)
- If we are closed, leave them on our front porch.
- Donations must be boxed or in sturdy bags. Please avoid packing heavy boxes!
- If you have more than 3 boxes email us at HistoricViennaVa@gmail.com to schedule a drop off.
Receipts for tax purposes available upon request.Support HVI & Membership