Looking for a quality used book selection at affordable prices? Shop our Used Book Cellar located in the basement of the Freeman Store & Museum. We are open Wed-Sun 12-4pm.
We have thousands of titles at affordable prices in fiction, non-fiction, biography, memoir, history, classics, cooking, travel, art, gardening, and more plus a large selection of children’s books for all young ages.
Book dealers are welcome to come in and shop during the week Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. Please contact us via email (HistoricViennaVa@gmail.com) to schedule an appointment on another day.
If you’re looking for something in particular, please stop in. We just might have exactly what you’re searching for!
We welcome your book donations with a few exceptions.
Bibles & Religious workbooks
Business & Management
Games & Toys
VHS, Cassettes, CD, DVD
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DONATE BOOKS:
- We prefer donations Monday thru Friday.
- Please bring donations inside the Freeman Store during open hours. (Wed-Sun 12-4pm)
- If we are closed leave them on our front porch.
- Donations must be boxed or in sturdy bags. Please avoid packing heavy boxes!
- Have 3+ boxes? Email us at HistoricViennaVa@gmail.com to schedule a drop off.
Receipts for tax purposes available upon request.
Happy 6th Birthday to our beloved Used Book Cellar!
Bring the family and celebrate with us on Saturday, October 15 at 10am-4pm