Looking for a quality used book selection at affordable prices? Shop our Used Book Cellar located in the basement of the Freeman Store & Museum. We are open Wed-Sun 12-4pm.
We have thousands of titles at affordable prices in fiction, non-fiction, biography, memoir, history, classics, cooking, travel, art, gardening, and more plus a large selection of children’s books for all ages. If you’re looking for something in particular, please stop in. We just might have exactly what you’re searching for!
Book dealers are welcome to come in and shop during the week Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. Please email us to schedule an appointment to shop on another day. HistoricViennaVa@gmail.com
HOW TO DONATE BOOKS?
PLEASE READ BEFORE DONATING BOOKS
- We prefer donations Monday thru Friday.
- Please bring donations inside the Freeman Store during open hours. (Wed-Sun 12-4pm)
- If we are closed leave them on our front porch.
- Donations must be boxed or in sturdy bags. Please avoid packing heavy boxes!
- Have 3+ boxes? Email us at HistoricViennaVa@gmail.com to schedule a drop off.
We welcome your book donations with a few exceptions.
We DO NOT accept:
Bibles and Religious workbooks
Business and Management type books
Games & Toys
VHS, Cassettes, CD, DVD
Receipts for tax purposes available upon request.