Throughout the year, Historic Vienna hosts special events designed to bring our community together. Through a mix of public and membership events, we aim to offer opportunities to learn more about local history, meet neighbors, and build a sense of community in the historic heart of Vienna.
Whether you’re looking for a free, family-friendly afternoon or a thought-provoking evening talk, we hope that you’ll come to see our buildings as a touchstone for Vienna’s small-town character.
Keep an eye on our blog for more information about our annual events!
- Walk on the Hill
- Santa Visits
- Church Street Stroll
- Stories and Sprinklers
- Old Fashioned Egg Roll & Easter Egg Hunt
- Historic presentations at Town Hall
- Chillin’ On Church Street
- Afternoon Teas
- Monthly Little Library open house
- Living History exhibits illustrate the way people lived, practiced crafts, and entertained one another
- Spring and Fall Membership meeting at Town Hall, featuring special talks by local historians and authors.
- Music performances at the Freeman Store and Museum
- Meet other members at open houses at the Freeman Store and Museum (Refreshments provided!)
- Interested in becoming a member? Learn more!