The Arbor Day Foundation Program has been recognizing green communities across American since 1976 and every year since 2001, The Town of Vienna has been designated as a Tree City USA. In addition to this conservation certificate, there are many beautiful gardens in historic Vienna which are lovingly maintained by a handful of long-standing garden clubs, dedicated volunteers, and Town employees.
These gardens include:
- Little Library Museum Gardens: Victory Garden, Native American Garden, Colonial Herb Garden
- Anniversary Garden along the Piney Branch creek
- Woodland Garden
- Church Street Gardens along the fence
- Pollinator Garden at Emmanuel Lutheran Church
- W&OD Trail Garden (at the intersection with Maple Ave)
- Children’s Discovery Garden by the caboose
- Salsbury Spring Native Garden (corner of Windover Ave & Lawyers Rd)
Please click on any garden name to learn more about the history of each garden and who maintains it.